1. Do you decorate for Valentine’s day?
No, that seems kinda silly. I do, however, plan to bake cupcakes.
2. Does your desktop have a picture or computer graphic? Is it organized?
My desktop uses a “wallpaper,” I don’t know why but I never liked the term “computer graphic.” It is organized because it has nothing on it but mounted disks!
3. Do you use a paper planner, electric planner or no planner at all?
I use my iPhone and I have a little notebook that I carry around in my purse for miscellaneous notations.
4. Do you change purses or bags often or stick with a good thing?
For normal days I use the same bag every day, and every so often (maybe every 6 months to a year) I get a new bag to replace it with. If I’m going out or doing something specific I may change bags for the occasion.
5. What’s your favorite YouTube Video?
Uhhh… hard choice!
6. Do you use Turbo Tax or a real person to pay your taxes?
I’ve never used Turbo Tax, my mom always brought my tax papers to her tax-guy. I may try it this year, though, since I’m living in across the country now!
7. How many states have you set foot (or tire) in? Which ones?
Let’s see… New York, Vermont, New Hampshire, Pennsylvania, Connecticut, New Jersey, Delaware, Maryland, Washington DC, Virginia, North Carolina, South Carolina, Georgia, Alabama, Florida, Illinois, Michigan, California.
So that’s 18, not sure if I missed any. I’ve also been through the airports in Texas & Arizona.
8. How many countries have you been in? Which ones?
I have been to Greece, Turkey, Italy, France, & England. So 6 if you include the US. I’ve also been through the airport in Germany.
9. How many pillows are in your house (sleeping or decorative)?
Two on the couch that are decorative, two on the bed, and two extras for when guests visit. So 8.
10. How cold is too cold for flip flops?
Anything below 70 degrees I think is too cold for flip flops. I only really wear flip flops when it’s up around 80.