2019 was quite the year of ups and downs for me, and this blog fell into full neglect during it. I did not publish a single blog post in the entire year. That’s something I’d like to change in 2020, but I will get into that in another post because that’s not the focus right now.
So here’s what happened in 2019, in more-or-less chronological order, as bullets because I don’t want to get too bogged down in the details of everything.
- Started my first full-time job in Germany!
- Started officially dating my boyfriend. <3
- Had a falling out with my roommate at the time.
- Went to my first ever doctor’s appointment in Germany, with my Diabetologist. I cried, because she gave me every prescription I needed and I didn’t have to pay a copay afterwards.
- Filled my first prescription for Insulin in Germany. It cost only 10€. I cried for this, too.